Monday, August 27, 2012

Crowdsourcing: Teacher Evaluation

Crowd Surfing


I am doing research  for an upcoming piece on teacher evaluations as a tool to develop, support, and coach teachers and would appreciate your input.  To participate simply add your answer to the document linked below.  Please included your name, position, and contact information just incase I need clarification or have a followup question.  

If I use your idea in the piece I will quote and credit you directly.  If you have question please contact me at ScottAZieglerEdS@gmail.com  


Question: How do you use the teacher evaluation process to develop, support, and coach your teachers?


Click Here to Add Your Answer: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ubgB8wVvRT9kWHpllFD1LyYZXm00FRebgmOumS43MZo/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...