Thursday, May 31, 2012

Month in Review

trophy

May has been a big blogging month for me.  When I started this writing this blog I was unsure of what to write and who, if anyone, would want to read what I did write.

Fortunately,  I'm beginning to find my voice and most of the feedback I've received has been positive and best of all readership has increased greatly since my first post.  (Thank you all!)

Just in case you missed something I'm starting a "Month in Review" feature.  At the end of each month, I'll write a post with links to the month's top articles.

Top Articles for May

Book Review: Shifting the Monkey by Todd Whitaker 

If you haven't added Shifting to your summer reading list yet may I suggest that you do so today.   An excellent book on personnel management that will prove to be an invaluable resource for school administrators.

After the State Test or 5 Ways to Combat the End of the Year

Many of my cyber-colleagues are lucky enough to be out of school already - for the rest of us - well ... Look here for ways to keep your teachers (and students) engaged in instruction through the last day of school.

Gotta Love Drama - 4 Steps to Deal

Isn't drama fun?  Here's 4 ways to lessen your headaches and deal.

Looking Ahead


Two series planned for June:

  • Surviving the Hiring Season - Selecting and Interviewing Candidates
  • Drive by Documentation - How to Document Employee (Mis)Conduct

Questions?

I'm always looking for questions from my readers (I can't write about my own cases but I'm happy to write about yours) send your questions or situations to ScottAZieglerEdS@gmail.com .


Photo credit: (CC) Judy van der Velden

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...