Monday, July 30, 2012

Last Minute Guest Post Opportunity

Guest House MotelMy wife, Lisa, and I are taking a well-deserved but last minute vacation next week.  Rather than let the blog sit dormant or re-post old articles I thought I'd open the blog up to fast writing guest posts.  Generally, I write on HR and employee related issues for school administrators but I occasionally dabble in ed tech and general ed related issues so the topics I'll accept for publication are pretty broad.

Articles should be 300 - 1000 words in length and include an author's bio and contact info.  Pictures, if included, should be owned by the writer, copyright free, or under a creative commons license.

Send me a brief proposal (scottazieglereds@gmail.com) and I'll reply with additional instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...