Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolutions

Next Level by nixter, on Flickr
The Next Level

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.0 Generic License  by  nixter 


So I was talking to my 7-year-old, Zachary,  about his new year's resolutions and the conversation went something like this.

Me, "Zachary, have you made any resolutions this year?"

Zachary, "Yes, I'm going to stop doing, you know, all that bad stuff."

Me, "Great! How do you think you're going to do that?"

Zachary, "Well, dad, people don't really keep those, so I think I'm good."

A cynic at 7 - he's far so like his father.

Like Zachary, I don't put much faith in resolutions however, this year I am committing to one thing in my professional life.

My motto for 2013 is - The next level.

Simple. Direct. Applicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...